Endoscopic rhinoplasty is a surgery performed on the nose to change its shape or improve its function. The procedure can be done for medical or cosmetic reasons. Aesthetic plastic surgeons always prefer to use methods that will enhance recovery time without impacting results. Endoscopic rhinoplasty is not only crucial for beauty reconstructions, but it is vital to enable us to breathe properly and treat nasal injuries.
Endoscopic rhinoplasty increases the functioning of the nose structure. Dr. Yakup Avsar designed an innovative approach to endoscopic rhinoplasty. His invention is the "AVSARM," which is an arm of endoscopic rhinoplasty. AVSARM comprises the technique of video endoscopic rhinoplasty. Video endoscopic rhinoplasty achieves facial harmony.
What does Video Endoscopic Rhinoplasty solve for the nose?
· A single operation can resolve breathing difficulties
· Bump of the nose
The procedure offers a shorter recovery time without lasting impacts. An endoscopy camera is used to improve visualization.
·Avoid blood-thinning medicine for four weeks.
· Reduce exposure to the sun for a fortnight
· Don't eat or drink anything six hours before the treatment.
· General anaesthesia applied to the patient in a hospital's operating room.
· An endoscope is inserted in the nose for visual aid.
· Reshaping and refining of the nose. Breathing is improved.
· External splints are placed over the nose.
· Sutures for closing incisions
· Swelled nose, cheeks, and eyes
· Facial bruising
The above symptoms are likely to be experienced, but not a must.
· Swelling and bruises may still be visible
· Avoid blowing the nose for two weeks
· Moisten the insides of the nose using a nasal cream.
· Consume a soft or regular diet, depending on what your body and nose can tolerate.
It is important to note that your new nose will be permanent. The final results will be observed after a year.
A Video Endoscopic Rhinoplasty exposes the nose to less trauma. For most patients, they can carry on with their routine activities such three days after the operation. When the cast is removed, the nose may be a bit swollen and bruised, with the operation traces visible. However, they will disappear with time.
· People with nasal deformities.
· People with nose shape, size and appearance problems.
· People with breathing problems.
Anyone under eighteen years old unless for medical reasons such as injury correction.
Advantages of Video Endoscopic Rhinoplasty
· Micro incisions
· Improved visuals on video endoscope for the nasal structure
· No scars are visible on the nose
· Reduced trauma in the tissues, therefore, they heal faster
· Recovery time is shorter as compared to traditional methods
Disadvantages of Video Endoscopic Rhinoplasty
· A limited number of qualified doctors for the procedure
· The procedure is very challenging, in technical and technological terms.
Akış çok yakında
We will be happy to answer for all your questions.
Avşar Estetik, Besiktas, Istanbul, Turkey
© 2020 Endoscopic Rhinoplasty - all rıghts reserved